The MARCOM Group is one of the premiere publishers of effective training in safety, health and regulatory compliance. With over one hundred titles in this library, available in English and Spanish, MARCOM offers comprehensive coverage of this important subject matter. Courses are 45 minutes to one hour in length, with full motion video and interactive remediating Q&A.
The following is a list of courses in the Marcom construction safety series. Scroll to the bottom for the volume based course price tiers.
Click here for a complete list of Marcom courses in safety, health and regulatory compliance.
Construction Safety Series
Employees in the building and construction industry face a number of hazards every day from working with hand and power tools to exposure to hazardous chemicals. The accident and injury rate is such that OSHA has placed added emphasis on building and construction companies to try and combat this problem. MARCOM's "Construction Safety Series" teaches employees to spot hazardous situations and reviews what they can do to work safely and accident-free.
• Crane Safety in Construction Environments
• Eye Safety in Construction Environments
• Fall Protection in Construction Environments
• First Aid in Construction Environments
• Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments
• Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety in Construction Environments
• Heat Stress in Construction Environments
• Ladder Safety in Construction Environments
• OSHA Lead Standards in Construction Environments
• Personal Protective Equipment in Construction Environments
• Rigging Safety in Construction Environments
• Right-To-Know/HAZCOM for Building and Construction Companies
• Safety Orientation in Construction Environments
• Supported Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments
• Suspended Scaffolding Safety in Construction Environments
To establish the proper price tier from the table below, customers commit to a minimum number of Course Accesses to be used over a twelve month period. Customers are then billed monthly for the actual Course Accesses used during the preceding month. There are no sign-up or ongoing seat charges, customers pay only for courses taken.
Tier 1: Under 10 course accesses - $24.95 per course
Tier 2: 10 to 49 course accesses - $21.95 per course
Tier 3: 50 to 99 course accesses - $18.95 per course
Tier 4: 100 to 249 course accesses - $16.95 per course
Tier 5: 250 to 499 course accesses - $14.95 per course
Tier 6: 500 to 999 course accesses - $12.95 per course
Tier 7: 1,000 to 1,500 course accesses - $9.95 per course
Tier 8: Over 1,500 course accesses - by request
The course access fee above include the use of LearningSpan's web-based Learning Management System.
Using the LMS, training administrators can:
• Assign and Monitor employee training by Department or Group
• Store Employee training records
• Generate Certificates of Completion
CLICK HERE to request additional information, get a quote and establish an account.