NYIF offers a broad based curriculum covering all levels, in subjects ranging from accounting for financial instruments to capital budgeting and analysis. Courses combine academic rigor with an in-depth understanding of how business and finance work in the real world.
NYIF is a national sponsor of continuing professional education, registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). NYIF's sponsor number is 103413.
The following is a list of courses available from NYIF. Scroll to the bottom for the volume based course price tiers.
Accounting and Tax
• Introduction to Financial Statements
• Risk Analysis Using Ratios
• The Impact of Accounting Principles
• Valuation Basics
• Key Financial Statements
• GAAP and Auditing
• Recording Financial Information
• Budgeting for non-Financial Managers
• Analyzing and Benchmarking Financial Information
• Introduction to Corporate Finance
• Capital Budgeting Overview
• The Financing Decision
• The Time Value of Money
• Industry and Company Forecasting
• The Weighted Average Cost of Capital
• The DCF Approach to Business Valuation
Mergers and Acquisitions
• Overview of Mergers and Acquisitions
• Risk Considerations of Mergers and Acquisitions
• Valuing the Acquisition
• Financing the Acquisition
• Integrating the Acquisition
To establish the proper price tier from the table below, customers commit to a minimum number of Course Accesses to be used over a twelve month period. Customers are then billed monthly for the actual Course Accesses used during the preceding month. There are no sign-up or ongoing seat charges, customers pay only for courses taken.